Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

I am not much of an artist...well, at least in the sense of drawing, painting, etc.  I've seen blog buttons lately about the Sketchbook Project and today decided to check it out! This project is something I would love to be a part of. How good would my "sketches" be? Probably terrible - haha - but I would still feel a sense of accomplishment and artistic contribution! The problem is (and this is a smallish problem) is that it costs $25. That is a small price to pay to be part of such an awesome happening...but I really can't afford to spend $25. Here is my deal to myself, if I get this promotion at work (it's looking like a yes!), I will spend the $25 and participate in the Sketchbook Project. Is anyone with me??



Here are the official rules and project features.  I almost forgot to mention the best part! There are many themes to choose from for your sketchbook! I am going to choose between: Down your street and Make Mine a Double! Naturally I plan to have a Pacific NW theme to these themes.

So...is anyone with me?? What theme would you pick?

source

1 comment: