Sunday, August 15, 2010

long time no bloging!

Hey all! The past few weeks have kept me very busy and unable to blog. First off, I've been working a lot and interviewed for a promotion! Woo-hoo! This is a really great and exciting possibility for my career. Also, my mom came in to town for a week - so we naturally drove all over Washington visiting family, shopping and eating. AND another fun note, C and I had lunch with Heather and Grayson of Jagger Photography! They shot our wedding almost a year ago and we've stayed in contact. They are the BEST! We're currently trying to save and plan a few days we can drive up to Bellingham and visit with them!

Below is a picture C took during our last camping trip a few weeks ago!




1 comment:

Brittany Cornett said...

thats beautiful. Congrats on the possible promotion.