Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blog of the Month!

Hey blog friends - I've been missing you! Life without my Macbook has been hard! and not having the money to do anything about it yet is even worse! I hope, sooner than later, I can start with my regular posts again and not feel so out of the loop!

On a better note, I have a new blog of the month for August! My pick is.....vol.25!

Vol.25 is a great blog filled with inspiring pictures, design freebies and other purchaseable design elements and art! The first time I stumbled upon this site I fell in love with the photo shoots and just her overall design ideas. It also inspires me that all of this is done by a mother of two! She must have amazing time management skills!


The blog author, Jessica, also offers her designs in her Zazzle shop (see above!) I love this option for birthday gifts and wearable art! 
Be sure to check out vol.25 today! Don't forget - her blog button will be up all month long so you can go back and check it out again!

No comments: