Friday, June 25, 2010

our trip in photos!

Instead of doing a City Views post full of places, links, etc...I've decided just to post pictures of us having fun in San Diego! Of course, I didn't get a single picture of myself but that is ok!

our view of Mt. Rainer on the plane ride down!






Britt and Lizzy






Nerd relaxin'

Justin relaxin' at the beach


Jellyfish we saw at the aquarium in La Jolla 

One of the best parts of the trip was the surprise visit from Sandra and Colin! They drove over from Tucson to hang for a couple days! We had a blast at the aquarium and man did we party! There will be more pics to come! We had a great time with friends and family and look forward to our San Diego trip again next Summer.

1 comment:

Brittany Cornett said...

yea I love the mermaid we took a picture of it too. Graham is so cute on the beach and both the nerds (although I think my husband looks more the part with the towell around his head)!