Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gardening.


One thing that really excites me every year is setting up my plants. I can't really call it gardening on my end since I've always lived in an apartment situation...so I'll just say setting up plants!

Today I came across the store profile on Apartment Therapy for Succulence! For a few years now I've seen the concept of wall-succulent planting and I love it. This is exactly what I want to do when I have a yard or even just a fenced in patio. The only problem is...anytime I've tried to maintain succulents I've killed them. I am great with herbs, ferns, flowers....but not these gems. I think know I over water them but am not quite sure if that is all I'm doing wrong. Anyone have tips or thoughts?

Enjoy these pics and the article on Succulence!






No comments: