Friday, April 16, 2010

tgif!

Decided to do this fun Fill in the Blank Friday over at the Little Things We Do blog! What a cute blog and what a fun way to meet new bloggers ;) Have a great Friday!




1.  The first thing I do in the morning is     go in to the restroom, turn on the light and TRY to wake up. Then coffee of course  .

2.  Every night before bed  I     drink some water, make sure the door is locked and chase around the cats to get them out of the bedroom!

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is     go see a movie by myself. I know a lot of people feel weird doing this but I love it! It always gets my mind off of whatever was making my day bad and gives me two hours in one of my favorite places - the movies!

4.  Something that makes me cringe is    the thought of slicing my fingertip when shaving my legs. I know this is strange and it never happens (I'm very careful!) but for some reason the image always pops in my head and makes me cringe! ewww and oww  .

5.  Social situations  are a lot more fun for me than my husband. He is more of a introvert and I'm an extrovert, so we have to balance our time wisely. A few hours of social fun then wrap up at home makes for a balanced evening!

6.  I like to collect    kitchen gadgets and gnomes (no gnomes in the kitchen though.)

7.  Weekends are for    sleeping in, crafts, window shopping and exploring the NW. Making dinner with friends and seeing a movie is always a plus!

No comments: