Thursday, April 1, 2010

my love of Darcy

While talking with Sandra tonight about Bright Star, I started to think about how much I love a certain man. No, not my husband but Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy. *sigh* Yes, I actually sighed just now.

*image credit to wikipedia

The character of Mr. Darcy is the most memorable man in all of literature for me. Good thing my old man looks a bit like the Mr. Darcy in my mind...minus the whole pride thing.

The struggle between Elizabeth and Darcy is the classic romantic dynamics I believe every woman to desire and daydream of.

I will never cease to love him, swoon after him, get annoyed with him and dream about him as long as I live.

I love you, Darcy.
xoxo - Suki

1 comment:

kayla! said...

me too. love love love him.

i have that movie sitting on my coffee table waiting to be watched.