Tuesday, April 6, 2010

easy as Pie!

Here is a little Spring/Summer pie recipe I tried out this weekend! Found this easy-as-pie recipe on ...loveMaegan. Here is what you will need: two flavors of your favorite yogurt, 1-8oz thawed whipped topping and 1-ready made (or make your own) pie crust.


As you can see above, I was making two pies - one boysenberry and one lemon.

See the rest of the recipe after the break!


Mix together the two yogurts and whipped topping until smooth. (I am thinking about adding in fresh boysenberries next time!) 


Then pour into ready-made crust!  Refridgerate for at least two hours so that it will be set and nicely chilled. Enjoy!


This was a really yummy treat and super easy but fun to make. With the lemon pie, I added some yellow food coloring just to make it a bit more yellow and a few splashes of lemon juice (I like things really tart and lemon-y.) I plan to make these at lot this Spring and Summer for a nice cool but sweet treat!

2 comments:

sandra pope said...

i think i will make this this week!! yay!

kayla! said...

i have such a girl crush on maegan.