Thursday, March 11, 2010

My attempt at putting together an outfit...

Anthropologie has been on my mind A LOT. I get their catalogs, have their member card and adore absolutely everything they sell. After going there on Tuesday, I can not stop thinking about how much I love them! I decided to look at their website today and put together a little outfit I would luuuuurve to buy.

Let's start with the accessories (my fave part) and then the clothes!

  


 

My outfit inspiration started with the handbag - $228 Corseted Tote and the shoes - $98 Marisol Wingtips.  I then added the earrings - $24 and optional belt - $34.  Now on to the clothes!


  
*all images from Anthropolgie.com

A simple, black number - $98 Hold the Lines Jumper and an optional vest - $68 There She Goes.  Total outfit price - $550 + no tax if purchased in Oregon! Naturally my favorite piece is the handbag, the most expensive, but I could probably find a similar bag at Forever 21 or Target. I guess this isn't the spring-iest of looks but I love it!

What styles are you swooning over now?


No comments: