Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Find!

Why haven't I seen this site before? It reminds me of Etsy but cute-er (like Crafty Wonderland!).

Renegade Handmade is an extension of the Renegade Craft Fair that tours major US cities! This years city stops include: Austin, San Fran, Chicago (home base), Brooklyn and LA. Why won't you come to Portland/Seattle??
Looking at sites like Renegade Handmade motivates me to make cute, handmade, love-filled crafts for family, friends and ME!




Just look at this amazing Cinnamon Coffee Soap by meow meow tweet (love the name!) Entirely handmade from soap to wrapping. Can't wait to try my hand at making some fun stamped wrappers myself!

I have a couple days off of work (love having the occasional weekday off!) and plan to get a massage tomorrow, followed by a manicure, all thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law Michelle! I will precede and follow-up my pampering with knitting, maybe some stamping and if I'm not too lazy, sewing up a ruffle pillow for our bed.
                                                                                                            

1 comment:

backstitch betty said...

i love your logo!!!! freaking adorable!