Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ideas!

Yesterday, Chris and I made our way through Portland and down to Tigard to hit up Crate and Barrel.  After getting what was on our list, we headed to Anthropologie for me to pick out a birthday gift! Naturally, I picked up a Volcano candle by Aspen Bay Candles and a copy of Recycled Home by Mark and Sally Bailey. This book is full of inspirational images and ideas for keeping a recycled yet comfy home.

*image from book cover

Here are some other things that have inspired me lately - pictures from our October wedding! Our AMAZING photographers, Heather and Grayson of Jagger Photography took the most inspiring pictures as far as colors and themes for a home.




These pictures really inspire me for color - the green/teal and natural "wood" remind me of keeping a calm home.  You can see in both pictures above the house we got married at has a wonderful, earthy feel that will inspire me when I decorate my own home one day!



No comments: