Thursday, March 25, 2010

I want. I NEED!

Now on to the fun stuff!

Sublime Stitching has been one of my faves for years. I first discovered this crafting gem while in college. I've made tea towels, pillowcases and a sweater, cute-er with the help of Sublime Stitching. Today while checking out her site, I found more patterns that I want and NEED. Check em' out!




















* artist The Black Apple

See more after the break!























* artist Sublime Stitching





















* artist Sublime Stitching

Here is a crappy picture of what I've done with Sublime Stitching loveliness. Ha!

2 comments:

JEANifer said...

I got Kayla some off of there last year! the Kurt Halsey ones. :)

Brittany Cornett said...

I love the little girl on the first one. She kind of reminds me of you!