Saturday, February 6, 2010

mmm breakfast

I really enjoy eating, preparing and cooking breakfast. Here are a few recipes I wanted to share with you that I found this week! So far, I've tried the Pancakes but not the Blueberry Bake.


This pancake recipe is the best I have ever tried! Moist, creamy and buttery! This is a recommended recipe for all levels of pancake cooks. What I recommend is shifting all of the dry ingredients twice - this gives for what I think is a fluffier texture. Next time I plan to try these with seasonal fruit and I want to think outside the box. Not just blueberries, but maybe boysenberries or slices of strawberry with powdered sugar or whipped cream. YUM!



This second recipe comes from Simply Recipes - my favorite online recipe source! Everything I have ever tried making from this site is wonderful. This recipe involves some fresh blueberries and my favorite, cream cheese! I plan to try this out when my parents come to visit next month.  The Blueberry Maple Breakfast Bake uses simple ingredients and feeds a lot of folks!



If anyone tries these recipes, let me know! I'd like to hear what you think.


*photos courtesy of Simply Recipes and Phoodie.info

No comments: