Saturday, February 6, 2010

awesome finds.

So, I've been working at Pier 1 (for the second go-round in my life) for about 5 months and look at the amazing stuff we have right now!! There is so much I can't wait to buy for my home!




This is the Alfie chair. It was love at first sight for me. The Alfie is a high quality, well made chair with snazzy style. It has vintage flair with modern durability. My only wish is that it came in brown and teal/blue - not the pink. I can see it now - the Alfie chair angled in the corner of my living or bedroom with a cute ruffle or floral birds pillow.







I also wouldn't mind having this Rajapur Carved Dining cabinet in my collection! The teal color is absolutely beautiful and this would give any of my rooms some nice storage. I would consider using this with baskets, or as a bookcase rather than for dining storage. 









And last but not least, I want the Wood Collage Mirror. This is an amazing piece of work. It would look wonderful propped up at the end of a hallway, or hung with a collage of prints or pictures. Anyone want to contribute to my mirror fund?




 Pier 1 is full of beautiful pieces right now that are amazing values. Yes, I am plugging my store! Stop by your nearest Pier 1 today or go online!

* all photos from Pier1.com

No comments: